Responsible for the treatment
The interested party who provides NEXUS-ON with personal data through this online platform or through other channels (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
“NEXUS CIBERSECURITY, S.L.
VAT number B67414128
Registered office at calle Casp 90, 3º 3ª 08010 Barcelona.
Phone: (+34) 932 50 81 27
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org “
Data processing purposes
In NEXUS-ON, data processing is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
1. Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and manage the consultations and comments and follow up later.
2. In case of contracting the goods and services offered to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
3. Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
4. Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or publicity of our entity and / or the sector. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
5. The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if these data are not provided
Legitimation for data processing
– The legal basis for processing your data for the purposes described above is the execution of the corresponding service provision.
– The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the processing of data for this purpose made previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
– The basis for the treatment of the curriculum vitae is the free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent given by the candidate when sending it to participate in selection processes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
All data provided by you is true and correct, and you agree to keep them updated, communicating the changes to NEXUS-ON. In case you do not give us your information or do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, being impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the hiring of the services.
Duration of data processing
– The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained and you do not request its deletion. Subsequent to this, they will be kept for the legally required deadlines (except, in both cases, that the treatment was based on the user’s consent and the user revokes it, in which case they will be kept until such revocation is received).
– The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one (1) year.
– The data for the sending of commercial communications of our products or services will be conserved indefinitely until, in its case, you manifest your will to suppress them.
– The curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for (1) one year.
Therefore, we can guarantee that your data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever the applicable legislation.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
– To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
– To the companies subcontracted by NEXUS-ON to manage the billing of the contracted services. The detail of the entity that will act as a sub-responsible company of the treatment will be identified in the corresponding contract of treatment manager to be signed between NEXUS-ON and the client.
– To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined in it, and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as State Security Forces and Bodies and to the Judicial Organs.
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
– Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning him or her. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop treating the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All mentioned rights can be exercised by sending an email to the account email@example.com or by postal mail to the address street Casp 90, 90, 3º 3ª 08010-Barcelona, attaching an official identity document ( ID, driving license, passport …). For more information, about the procedure to follow to exercise your rights and submit your claims, click here (include link to Annex II Data Protection Policy)
Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact data accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about the rights that assist you by addressing these organizations.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations in the conditions established in said precept.
NEXUS-ON is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of regulations applicable.
NEXUS-ON has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
NEXUS-ON, an entity concerned about privacy, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in its organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for privacy and information security, according to international standards
NEXUS-ON must report any breach of security to the authorities and interested parties in accordance with current legislation if it becomes known that the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data has been compromised.
Protection of hosted information
NEXUS-ON makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Similarly, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
The services offered, except those specific to backup, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by NEXUS-ON, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always upon user acceptance.
In application of the LSSI. NEXUS-ON will not send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that previously had not been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, NEXUS-ON will be authorized to send commercial communications referring to products or services that are similar to those that were originally the object of contracting with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the channels indicated above.